About us

We are a family of four. Sarah, Andy, Finn & Isla and we are on the emigration path to Sydney, Australia from Somerset, England. We arrived on Tuesday 24th August 2010 and this is our story.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Coughs and colds

I think I've picked something up from Finn - I've had a cold and a nasty cough for a couple of weeks and now I've started to lose my voice. That's the problem when your children start going to nursery, they pick up all sorts!

I don't think a generally cold and moderately damp climate agree with me any more. For as long as I can remember I've always had some kind of congestion in my nose... apart from both times we were in Australia, so perhaps I'll be able to kiss that affliction goodbye soon!

Oh, and we'll probably have exchanged contracts on our house by the end of the week (touch wood) so it looks like we'll be letting work know about our plans very soon... :-)

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment