About us

We are a family of four. Sarah, Andy, Finn & Isla and we are on the emigration path to Sydney, Australia from Somerset, England. We arrived on Tuesday 24th August 2010 and this is our story.

Saturday 29 May 2010

3 years ago today

I was in labour with Finn and had been for around 20 hours!  Arrgghhh, I continued to be in labour for around another 20 hours.  Not full on progressive labour you understand.  The type that means you can't sleep and have to stop talking through a contraction and breath through it.  Not enough to be in hospital.  Not progressing.  You get the picture.  Sunroof exit in the end.

My baby is 3 tomorrow.  Here he is around 10 minutes old.


Here he is now...

Wow - where did that time go?

Absolutely one of the best days of my life when he was born - it changed me forever and I am amazed constantly by him.

We are off to London on the train tomorrow to celebrate, Finn is very excited and we have presents wrapped and packed to open on the 2 hour journey.  Lots of lovely things planned and all with the best of company!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Celebrating! I love the idea of opening presents along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finn loved the presents and it did help pass the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your adorable baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete