About us

We are a family of four. Sarah, Andy, Finn & Isla and we are on the emigration path to Sydney, Australia from Somerset, England. We arrived on Tuesday 24th August 2010 and this is our story.

Friday 29 October 2010

Ration pack

The first of many cadbury chocolate ration packs has arrived from my Mum (hint hint....keep them coming bird..!).  Oh the heaven.  After tea tonight I opened the parcel and sneaked the corner of a label out to see if it was recognised by my own miniature chocolate connoisseurs.  Squeals of delight and I deposited a bag of chocolate coins between them to share.  Silence reined for a good 5 minutes and I captured a few quick snaps of the ecstasy!

 Isla triple parking.

 Contemplating the seriousness of the task ahead....

Like a little hamster.

One bag of coins all gone but thankfully there are still some left!  1 bag of coins, 1/2 bag malteasers and one large slab of dairy milk remain for now.....

4 comments:

  1. Are these different than the Cadbury chocolates you can get here in AU? I know Cadbury Dairy Milk and Malteasers are readily available at the shops here. I'm a Hersehey's chocolate girl myself and have had a hard time adjusting to all the Cadbury!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same make but it is different in the UK and obviously what I am used to and prefer! I saw one of the bars that my Mum sent me for $11 in the British Lolly shop today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just cannot beat Cadburys.....enjoy! M x

    ReplyDelete