About us

We are a family of four. Sarah, Andy, Finn & Isla and we are on the emigration path to Sydney, Australia from Somerset, England. We arrived on Tuesday 24th August 2010 and this is our story.

Monday 25 October 2010

Homework

I started my photography classes last week.  My long term plan has started.  Just with a short 8 week evening class to get me started.  I wanted to get back into the arena gently and I thought this course would be a good way of meeting a professional photographer to get a good idea of a suitable career path.  Anyways, for the 1st time in 15 odd years I was given homework!  I have just completed it at the last minute before my class tomorrow night (not much change from when I was at school!).  So below are my first set of 6 photographs I have put forward for some constructive criticism and pointers for where to develop.  The point is also to look at the settings used to take the photo's and learn from it.  There is no post processing at this stage and they are straight from the camera.







4 comments:

  1. I think the one of the horseguard is best! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of his favourites too, he liked the out of focus stuff, as do I! He called the first one an amputation...! I have a little to learn it would seem... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you share more.
    i would love to take a photography class...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi - thanks. You take beautiful pictures and I visit your space for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete