About us

We are a family of four. Sarah, Andy, Finn & Isla and we are on the emigration path to Sydney, Australia from Somerset, England. We arrived on Tuesday 24th August 2010 and this is our story.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Night photography

We had our night photography field trip last night and it just happened to coincide it with a light up of the bridge and Opera House in bright red to raise awareness for World AIDS day.

A complete coincidence which resulted in some of my best photographs yet I think.  I really, really enjoyed the experience and there is nothing like getting some OK results to motivate and spur you on!
So, without further ado here are my 5 favourites from the night.






5 comments:

  1. I'm so mad! I am always up late and that one night I went to bed early and didn't see the bridge all lit up :( Pooh! But I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah ur photos r gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mimi & Nicki - what a beautiful place to take pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete